The Bloody Concoction Cocktail RecipeJanuary 15, 2023 2023-01-28 21:17
The Bloody Concoction Cocktail Recipe
What’s Better than a Sweet & Bloody Red Cocktail presented in a Scary Mug ?
" The Bloody Concoction "
What's in this cocktail ?
The Main Liquor in the Bloody Concoction is White Rum, while the bloody red color comes from the Cherry Liqueur & Grenadine.
It’s a Sweet Cocktail that tastes amazing ! When making it you should consider using crushed ice to get proper taste dilution.
Here's how we made it
45 ml ( 1.5 oz ) White Rum
15 ml ( 0.5 oz ) Peach Schnapps
60 ml ( 2 oz ) Cherry Liqueur
15 ml ( 0.5 oz ) Grenadine
How to do it
- Pour the White Rum, Peach Schnapps, Cherry Liqueur & Grenadine into the Beauty Shaker, using the Diamond Spouted Single Jigger
- Add ice cubes using the Stainless Steel Ice Scoop
- Shake Very Well !
- Fill out the Viking in Valhalla Mug with Crushed Ice
- Strain the cocktail into the Mug using the Sköl Hawthorne Strainer
- Insert your favorite matching straw
When should you use crushed ice
There is certainly not a specific answer, since cocktails have a lot of personal preference that go into them. You could go with either regular ice cubes or crushed ice or any cool ice cubes from your favorite molds !
One thing to keep in mind is that crushed ice tends to melt much quicker then big ice cubes, so expect it to extra dilute your cocktail.
We would advise you try this cocktail with crushed ice & you will love it !
As far as how to make them, there’s plenty of ways ranging from electrical machines, to manual ice crusher machines all the way to cracking them with your bare hands ( maybe not that last one )